Peter Meter

New post in the works, in the process of reworking this thing.
Petro

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well I have experienced no highs and no lows over the job conquest yet. You might say that I am in career limbo and you might not even call it a career as I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I have been playing the waiting game of sorts since my interview on Tuesday. The meeting went well we talked in terms of me having the job and we left it with me starting this Friday/tomorrow so that's a good thing. One major immediate downside about starting tomorrow is that I leave for ten days on Wednesday next week. Needless to say, Ol' Petro is a little concerned about his job security while away. I did notify them of this trip before they hired me but they will not have learned to miss me by then and might just find a replacement Petro whilst I'm away. Maybe I will bring donuts tomorrow.
Being unemployed and in a new city might prompt you to ask the question "So what does Petro do with his time?"
Well that's none of your damn Business!
Talk to you soon.
Petro

2 comments:

Brian Quarnstrom said...

This man is right Petro, free money does exist. Just the other day I too received free money from a man. We had to do weird things in his truck beforehand. But is was still free money. Try it.
Q

Brian Quarnstrom said...

the new blogpost is where...............................................................................................?