Peter Meter

New post in the works, in the process of reworking this thing.
Petro

Monday, December 8, 2008



Still here in San Diego and still unemployed. I have one solid lead going and will most likely find out my fate tomorrow, so think positively. Really not 100% sure what to expect but that's what makes this process so fun that and the harsh in your face reality of rejection!



Kelly and I went to see my new cousin Dominic not Dominique as some have pronounced incorrectly. I'll say this much that kid is all man... nothing like his father. Below are some photos of us bustin our first hang together, Eric and Kristin showed up too and it was fun seeing them.

So far all is good here save that lack of job business. I am still confident it will work out though and if not what better place to be homeless. The locals have started taking to me as well, not necessarily in a good way but still they're taking to me. I do feel like sometimes I'm not cool enough to live here but that is a demon I will forever have to wrestle with on my own. What else can I say things are going great!

I'll keep you posted on the job and friend hunt.

Petro




No comments: