Peter Meter

New post in the works, in the process of reworking this thing.
Petro

Monday, February 4, 2008

Bien dia!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and sanity is still somewhat in check! I was trampled by a large calf this last Saturday but it only did damage to the already damaged part of my head so all is good. I am enjoying life on the farm very much except for the large quantities of goat I have consumed over the last week. I will write more later as I am not finshed with the job I have started.
Er Chico Pietro

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks Pete for making me laugh out loud in class - TWICE. Once while reading Q's blog and then reading yours and envisioning you riding and getting trampled by a calf. I can only assume this happened in front of a lot of people. The "misplacement" of the map also made me laugh, oh yeah and the fact that your camera was out of batteries. I don't really know where I am going with this, but keep up the good work.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

peetro!

i'm sure you already know but yer boy Shaq was traded to Phoenix.

LakeShow surging

Jake S said...

Petro, good to hear that you are still with us.

Mom S said...

yo petro...
glad to hear form you last week, hope to hear from you this week too.
hurry home, we have problems...hillary might be the next president!
yo momma

Stitches said...

What's that other guy's blog address, yours is getting pretty boring.

Stitches